Monday, 18 November 2013

Life is sad...

Life is sad… that's what I thought when I found that blogger gadgets have quotes from all Twilight books. *sigh*

What is it about Twilight that holds so much appeal? Vampires and werewolves? Not exactly the most pleasant. I can not really judge, as I have not read the books, but I have enough friends telling my about them to grasp the main gist. (I think. If they told me more, I probably was snoozing.)

Of course, it is a romance book, so maybe it isn't to bad...

But now, everybody seems to think that girls like Twilight. So if you find yourself in the awkward position of talking to a group of girls who are obsessed with Twilight,  then here's a 101 on Twilight according to Blimey Cow (Click here) Girls love either the wolf-y guy or the vampire-y guy but they always hate Bella. So now you can throw in your 5 cents worth of, "I hate Bella" or "Wolf dude rocks!" And bingo, you are now their best friends. :)

Side note, bella in latin means wars. Interesting fact to chew on.

Now wait a minute. I said that the Hunger Games was disgusting and gross...before I read it. I now actually enjoy the Hunger Games. This could be another of those instances. Yeah, well. Books are all a matter of opinion.

Let me just finish off with, life is good (despite Twilight). God reigns, Benedict Cumberbatch rocks, Merlin works magic, and the Tardis is bigger on the inside than the outside. So until one of those changes, life is good.

Happy Writing!
Scarlet

No comments:

Post a Comment