*My normal friend who is not a Whovian tells me to "keep calm and carry on"*
YEAH RIGHT! I'M A FANGIRL. WE DON'T DO CALM. GET OVER IT.
Ahem. Sorry you had to witness my inner-fangirl. Like Matthew said, "I suppose every man is a wild man inside." And of course, Violet responds, "If only it would stay inside." I'm betting you are thinking exactly what Violet said about me.
So, it was the anniversary of DW on the twenty-third of November/Movember. It's been on for a whopping fifty years. That's right, fifty years of Darleks evolving into Daleks and getting real Dalek-technology that is avant garde to earth technology. (Even though advanced Dalek technology back in the day was bubble wrap. :))
I am celebrating by throwing a Doctor Who party. And I will celebrate with you, by posting Doctor Who things.
And first things first, my favorites.
Favorite Doctor: Chris Ecc, the Ninth Doctor. He was my first doctor. He is always, will always, and has been always my fav. Doctor. Period.
Favorite companion: Amy Pond and Rory Pond. Duh...
Favorite unofficial companion: River Song. Amy and Rory's daughter. Plus, she's awesomer than Capt'n Jack.
Favorite villain: The Weeping Angels. I was stress eating and almost peed in my pants when the first Angel moved. I kid thee not.
Favorite episode: The Empty Child and the Doctor Dances. Yes, hard to imagine Chris Ecc dancing, but he did. Plus, the weird gas mask child was a pretty awesome villain. And Gauis/the doctor-who-turned-into-one-of-the-gas-mask-people was in it. :)
Favorite quote: Ahem. Lights, camera, action!
Captain Jack Harkness: Okay, this can function as a sonic blaster, a sonic cannon, and a triple-fold sonic disruptor. Doc, what you got?
The Doctor: I've got a sonic, er, never mind.
Captain Jack Harkness: What?
The Doctor: It's sonic, okay, let's leave it at that.
Captain Jack Harkness: Disruptor? Cannon? What?
The Doctor: It's sonic, totally sonic. I am sonicked *up*!
Captain Jack Harkness: [yelling] A sonic *what*?
The Doctor: [yelling] *Screwdriver*!
[the boy and other gasmask creatures come towards them]
Rose Tyler: [grabs Jack's Sonic Blaster and points it at the ground] Going down!
[floor vanishes beneath them and they land in the room below]
Captain Jack Harkness: [stands after ceiling is repaired] Who has a sonic screwdriver?
The Doctor: I do!
Rose Tyler: [ignores them] Lights.
[starts to move around the room, looking for a switch]
Captain Jack Harkness: Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, "Ooh, this could be a little more sonic"?
[Gas mask creatures begin coming through the wall]
Captain Jack Harkness: Door.
The Doctor: [finishes locking the door with his Sonic screwdriver] Ok, that door should hold it for a bit.
Captain Jack Harkness: The Door. The wall didn't stop it!
The Doctor: Well it's got to find us first! Come on, we're not done yet! Assets, assets!
Captain Jack Harkness: Well, I've got a banana and, in a pinch, you could put up some shelves.
The Doctor: Window?
Captain Jack Harkness: Barred. Sheer drop outside. Seven stories.
Captain Jack Harkness: [sits in a wheel chair]
Rose Tyler: And no other exits.
Captain Jack Harkness: Well, the assets conversation went in a flash, didn't it?
Yeah! All three of my favs in one room together. I had a laugh. Plus, did I mention Capt'n Jack is American. Yeah. I know. I could finally understand what they were saying.
So my favs have been covered, here's some pics.
![]() |
| This is Chris Ecc. I am in love with his leather coat. |
![]() |
| Rose Tyler. Love her hair! |
![]() |
| Ahem....this is definitly not another Chris Eccleston picture. |
![]() |
| This sad face right here is David Tennant. Listening to his sonic screwdriver. |
![]() |
| David Ten being mad. |
![]() |
| Clara and the eleventh, Matt Smith. I love her dress. (If it was a little longer...) |
![]() |
| This right here? Matt Smith. His glasses rock and he looks like a sophisticated Willy Wonka. |
And now: That brilliant Matt Smith is leaving the TARDIS. Sad. This is the new Doctor.
I forgot the best Doctor Who story ever.
So the fifth Doctor married and had a daughter, Georgia Moffat. Now David Tennant played the Doctor. And Georgia Moffat played the Doctor's daughter in one episode. Then David Tennant and Georgia Moffat got married. The father-in-law played the Doctor, the son-in-law played the Doctor, and the daughter played in Doctor Who. Can't handle the level of adorableness. :) (Can you imagine their house? Blue and TARDISes all over the walls. :D)
So annnyyywwwaaayysss.....I AM JUST GOING TO SAY IT ONCE MORE: I LOVE DOCTOR WHO AND CLARA'S DRESSES ARE SUPER CUTE. AND MATT SMITH'S HAIR IS THE BEST. PETER CAPALDI WILL PROBABLY BE BALD BY THE TIME HE LEAVES THE TARDIS.
*SIGH REALLY LOUDLY* *SIGH AGAIN LOUDER* *SIGH LOUDER UNTIL SOME RANDOM PERSON ASKS WHAT'S WRONG*
"DOOOWWWWEEEEDOOOO!"
:D
The actual episode was soooo good, and Gallifrey lives for real! *Starts hyperventilating*
GALLIFREY!
Sorry again. Just watch it. It's confusing, but good. And it might convince you to watch it. Long live Gallifrey!
Oh, I tried fish sticks and custard. It was like eating a sweetened, dead fish, basically. :D
Happy Writing and Doctor Who Watching!
Scarlet









No comments:
Post a Comment