So for those of you who read my blog, you'll know that I write mostly fantasy works. And I do really enjoy writing those.
But sometimes, life is much more interesting than my made up, perfect, villain and hero filled world.
Real life is very relatable. And also, consequently more fun, more real, and more interesting.
So I have been trying to write more of what I know rather than what's in my head. :) (as sometimes my head us very dull and tired of creating new worlds. My brain apologizes.)
And bonus content!
Here are some of my writing prompts I'm using, feel free to use them as well. :)
1. The house that spoke. (Title)
2. What is it about certain people that makes you wish you were them?
3. Maybe she was pushed to far. Maybe that's why she went over the edge. (Oooh, dramatic, I know. Sorry bout that. :))
4. It was almost Christmas. I remember clearly walking down Whitehall road and admiring the hustle and bustle of the city.
Happy writing!
Scarlett
No comments:
Post a Comment