Friday, 16 May 2014

I guess I need to say something....

I apologize for the absence of posts. *bows majestically in apology**falls*

So I have been in Scotland. (!!!) Kind of unfortunate timing, though, with a math test due, several lessons of math due, plus shopping and generally getting ready for a trip to Florida in June. But.....we progress.

Plus, I'd like to take this time to apologize for my sister's spamming comments. She thought she was just so hilarious. Haha.

:D

But, I do plan on doing short stories for Winchester, Windsor, and Scotland, but working on my other story and exams and stuff, I probably will delay that until the summer. :)

Sooooo....all this is to introduce...

The Post!!!!!

But...I have nothing to post about, so please enjoy this:







And then for some motivation:




And here's a joke.

So this guy wanted to go to a party so he had to go rent a suit, and that was line was long. And then he wanted to rent a limo (expensive tastes, I know. :)) and there was a line. And then he went to go get punch at the party and there was no punchline.

So, yeah. By the way, I didn't come up with that. I got it off Pinterest. :)

Happy Writing!
Scarlett


3 comments:

  1. Funny - the two pictures elicited smiles from me, but your "joke" made me flinch. xD My bro told me that just the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you joking?!? I am hilarious, and I believe all of the avengers would back me up. So, excuse you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We back you up.
      Sincerely,
      The Avengers

      Delete